rate or flag this page
BELOW IS REAL TIME SOLAR STORM WARNING DATA.
When all three graphs below hit 9, is when the sun has become extremely violent and a world-wide power blackout may be emanate.
The different strength Solar Flares explained
Solar Flares in History
Solar Flare facts
Solar flares are explosions in the sun’s atmosphere. The largest of these can be equal to billions of one-megaton nuclear bombs.
So what can happen when one of these solar flares hits the earth
- They cause Environmental disturbances: (Geomagnetic storms, solar radiation storms, radio blackouts: xrays, cell phone, GPS, satellite interruptions.)
- Large solar flares cause Auroras (during x class flares, auroras may be seen very far south)
- Earthquakes can be attributed to increased solar activity.
- Large Solar flares can cause shockwaves or bolide explosions (large fireballs in the sky these can also sound like explosions)
- Ice can fall from the sky
- Birds can fall dead from the sky (if there hit by a shockwave or bolide explosion) and they may effect marine life.
It takes an enormous amount of power to bring a power plant online. This power must come from another power plant. If all power plants were knocked off line, or all those in a specific region, there would be no means to start them back up again. It would take a year or two to get one operational again and additional years to power the rest. So it might be a decade for human civilisation to achieve a semblance of what it was, prior to the Solar Flare. That also means no GPS, Internet, Satellite or Mobile phones, T.V, ATM’s, Radio. Also many Fuel pumps use electronic pumping systems.