According to US and International Law Obama illegally killed bin Laden
Summary executioners watching their murder of an unarmed and unconvicted bin Laden.
When US president Barack Hussein Obama declared on May 2, 2011 that he had ordered the killing of bin Laden he was confessing to the American public that he had ordered the summary execution of bin Laden. Obama also confessed to violating the sovereignty of Pakistan by ordering US troops to enter Pakistan for the purpose of executing his unlawful order to execute bin Laden.
A summary execution is an execution in which a person is killed on the spot without trial or after a show trial.
In nearly all civilian jurisdictions today, summary execution is illegal, as it violates the right of the accused to a fair trial before a punishment of death. Almost all constitutions or legal systems based on common law prohibits execution without the decision and sentence of a competent judge, and the UN’s International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights has declared the same:
“Every human being has the inherent right to life. This right shall be protected by law. No man shall be deprived of his life arbitrarily.”
“[The Death] penalty can only be carried out pursuant to a final judgment rendered by a competent court” – ICCPR Articles 6.1 and 6.2.
Under the jurisdiction of military law, summary execution is still illegal in almost all circumstances, as a military tribunal would be the competent judge needed to determine guilt and declare the sentence of death.
Treaties such as the Geneva Convention and Hague Convention, and customary international law from history, protect the rights of captured regular and irregular members of an enemy’s military, along with civilians from enemy states. Prisoners-of-war must be treated in carefully defined ways which definitively ban summary execution, as the Second Additional Protocol of the Geneva Conventions (1977) states:
“”No sentence shall be passed and no penalty shall be executed on a person found guilty of an offence except pursuant to a conviction pronounced by a court offering the essential guarantees of independence and impartiality.” (Second Protocol of the Geneva Conventions (1977) Art 6.2)
US media report have stated that bin Laden was unarmed when he was ordered murdered by Obama. If the mission was to capture bin Laden the US forces would have been successful because bin Laden and others were unarmed. bin Laden didn’t engage the US forces in combat. The fact that bin Laden was killed even though he was unarmed reveals to the World that Obama illegally ordered US forces to summarily execute bin Laden. The US forces acted under Obama’s orders to use stealth to attack and murder bin Laden. Barack Hussein Obama has confessed to murdering an unarmed and unconvicted man. Obama has confessed to breaking US, military and International law by summarily executing bin Laden. Obama has declared to the World that he is judge, juror and executioner. A man who claims to have such authority is a dictator.
In the US and the majority of civilized democratic countries the presumption of innocence requires the government to prove the guilt of a criminal defendant and relieves the defendant of any burden to prove his or her innocence. According to the U.S. Supreme Court, the presumption of the innocence of a criminal defendant is best described as an assumption of innocence that is indulged in the absence of contrary evidence (Taylor v. Kentucky, 436 U.S. 478, 98 S. Ct. 1930, 56 L. Ed. 2d 468 ).
Every person in the United States is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. bin Laden also has the universal right to the presumption of innocence. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11, states:Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which they have had all the guarantees necessary for their defence.
bin Laden has only been accused by the US government of masterminding the hijackings of US commercial airlines on September 11, 2001. No evidence has ever been offered nor presented that would indict bin Laden for the criminal acts of 9/11. The FBI’s Most Wanted poster for bin Laden doesn’t even mention 9/11 as the FBI couldn’t find any evidence that would link bin Laden to 9/11.
The FBI states that bin Laden is wanted for: “Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.”
Obama is required as a claimed citizen of the United States and as president of the United States to uphold the law, both domestic and International laws. bin Laden is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. No evidence has ever been offered by the US government that would even suggest that bin Laden is guilty of the crimes committed against the US and the US people on September 11, 2001. The accusations are based on conjecture.
The presumption of innocence is animated by the requirement that government prove the charges against the defendant “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt“. This due process requirement, a fundamental tenet of criminal law, is contained in statutes and judicial opinions. The requirement that a person suspected of a crime be presumed innocent also is mandated in statutes and court opinions. The two principles go together, but they can be separated. The presumption of innocence is essential to the criminal process. The people of the United States have rejected the alternative to a presumption of innocence—a presumption of guilt—as being inquisitorial and contrary to the principles of a free society. Everyone except for the un-American and murderer Barack Hussein Obama and his administration.
* The Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of the Council of Europe says (art. 6.2): “Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law“. This convention has been adopted by treaty and is binding on all Council of Europe members. Currently (and in any foreseeable expansion of the EU) every country member of the European Union is also member to the Council of Europe, so this stands for EU members as a matter of course. Nevertheless, this assertion is iterated verbatim in Article 48 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
* In Canada, section 11(d) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states: “Any person charged with an offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal“.
* In France, article 9 of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, of constitutional value, says “Everyone is supposed innocent until having been declared guilty.” and the preliminary article of the code of criminal procedure says “any suspected or prosecuted person is presumed to be innocent until their guilt has been established“. The jurors’ oath reiterates this assertion.
* Although the Constitution of the United States does not cite it explicitly, presumption of innocence is widely held to follow from the 5th, 6th, and 14th amendments.
* The Constitution of Russia, in article 49, states that “Everyone charged with a crime shall be considered not guilty until his or her guilt has been proven in conformity with the federal law and has been established by the valid sentense of a court of law“. It also states that “The defendant shall not be obliged to prove his or her innocence” and “Any reasonable doubt shall be interpreted in favor of the defendant”.
It is very important for all Americans and for all people around the World to know that Barack Obama has committed a very serious crime. If he is allowed to murder one person without any evidence being offered or presented of a crime having been committed, in a court of law, then no American and no person anywhere in the World will be safe.
You too can one day be accused of crimes you have never committed and be summarily executed. If you oppose Obama and his tyranny then you too can one day be ordered executed by Obama.
In the1988 Brazilian constitution, article 5, section LVII states that “no one shall be considered guilty before the issuing of a final and unappealable penal sentence”.
TheConstitution of Russia, in article 49, states that “Everyone charged with a crime shall be considered not guilty until his or her guilt has been proven in conformity with the federal law and has been established by the valid sentense of a court of law”. It also states that “The defendant shall not be obliged to prove his or her innocence” and “Any reasonable doubt shall be interpreted in favor of the defendant”.